Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vegas fuel

Ha speaking of Vegas I just watched the hangover last night that movie was some funny shit.If your going to go crazy in Vegas at least do it with some energy...right?

Taste-The best fruit punch yet,these fruit punch drinks just keep getting better.Perfect sweetness unlike most punches.

RATING-8/10

Buzz-20 mgs niacin.5 mgs vit.B6.4.8 mgs vit.B12.5 mgs pantothenic acid.1,000 mgs taurine.75 mgs glucuronolactone.75 mgs caffeine.50 mgs ginseng.50 mgs gaurana and 25 mgs inositol.I did get a head ache from this but its probley because I chugged it.

RATING-6.5/10

Total amount of mgs-1,309.80

Over all rating-7.25/10

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind!

    ReplyDelete