Friday, March 16, 2012

Monstar: Rehab - Orangeade

Wow monster is just spitting these out like mcdonalds meat patty's. I knew from the beginning this one wasn't going to be as good as the others. Lets take a closer look shall we?

Taste- If they made a sugar free orange koolade this is what it would taste like. I don't know where they got the idea to put tea in a drink with orange juice in it but I don't taste it at all. They probably felt like they had to because all the other rehabs do. I don't see myself ever buying this again. There is nothing special about it compared to the other rehab drinks. Unless your obsessed with orange juice for whatever reason don't go for it.

RATING-6/10

Buzz- I like how all the Rehab energy blends are unique. This one actually has orange pekoe tea. Not enough though because it wasn't tastable. We also have glucose, black tea, caffeine, coconut water, quericetin, l-carnitine, inositol, glucuronolactone, gaurana, goji berry, acia and mangosteen. 200 mgs ginsing. 1000 mgs taurine and all your b vitamins. I'm still loving the rehab blend, I mean just look at those ingredients and tell me its not healthy for you. Cant forget the electrolytes!

RATING-10/10

Total amount of mgs-4438

Over all rating-8/10

1 comment:

  1. This was my favorite Rehab to date. By brother-in-law also agrees... But then again, he also agreed with the Speed Orange that you didnt like. I guess we are "Obsessed" with orange lol.

    ReplyDelete