Monday, June 14, 2010

Beaver buzz:core

Woke up after going to bed a 5:30 and grabbed this, my last energy drink in my fridge. I almost want to cry. But looking at the flavor it says core, what is core? I don't know but it sounds hardcore and not healthy and gooooood.

Taste-Great I got my hopes up for another red bull clone. And not necessarily a good one either. Its pretty wheaty and gives me no reason no ever buy another one. Oh wait I couldn't anyways lol. But for the first few sips it does have a really great after taste, like it goes from bland to really sweet. But it only lasts the first three sips.

RATING-6/10

Buzz-With core they changed the energy blend up a bit giving you a little more of some with some extra ingredients but while taking out a lot. Like 100 more taurine, 100 less caffeine, 200 more ginseng, 134 less gaurana, 30 mgs niacin, 8 mgs glucuronolactone, 8 mgs inositol, 8.7 vitB6, 3 mgs vitB2 and 9 mgs vitB12. You get more mgs but less of what you want, especially caffeine. So with this one your sacrificiing good taste for energy.. not worth it.

RATING-7.5/10

Total amount of mgs-2070

Over all rating-6.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment