Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Monster: rehab

My God how I could now wait for this drink. I had to cross a highway to get it and almost got hit, but was it worth it? OH HELL YEAH! Here you have the best energy drink I have EVER had and the only one with a perfect score. And Ive had a lot!

Taste- Wow! Its all I have to say. Monster defiantly deserves all its fame and fortune. Ever had Arnold Palmer's tea + lemonade? That's exactly what it tastes like but with only ten calories! I was impressed to say the least.

RATING-10/10

Buzz- Brilliant idea, this is monsters cure for cotton mouth/hangover and even though I didn't test it out I know it would be absolutely perfect for both. Now I will list the blend. There is a lot of ingredients, most Ive ever seen in a monster and a lot of them are very unique. 3227.5 mgs glucose, black tea, caffeine, coconut milk, milk thistle, quercetin, l-carnitine, glucuronolactone, gaurana, inositol, goji berry and mangosteen. I wish I could go into detail on what all these new ones do, but how about you look it up yourself. Also 200 mgs ginseng. 1000 mgs taurine and all your b vatamins and vitamin c.

RATING-10/10

Total amount of mgs-4551.9

Over all rating-10/10!!!

11 comments:

  1. Based on this review I went and bought every Rehab my 7-11 had and I'm glad I did. This is better than Arizona's Arnold Palmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually didnt like this drink that much, i perfer assault or import

    ReplyDelete
  3. every time i have a hang over I run to the nearest quick mart and grab a lemon tea rehab, within an hour im functioning normally and feeling much better ... 10/10 perfection, great job monster...

    ReplyDelete
  4. they sell these at my local asda store, im new to energy drinks and was shocked to see this rated 10/10 for both... the taste isnt exactly appealing but the buzz is very good.. but i always expected there to be more effective energy drinks out there by a landslide... so im dissappointed to see this being 10/10 for buzz cus that means its only ever going to be matched

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taste was considering it was sugar free and for buzz, sure there are way more drink out there that will make you more wired than this but I gave it big points for being innovative and giving us something completely new

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this drink alot. i feel like they could do better in taste or buzz but wont be able to beat this drink in both! -coopz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came across these when I was in Chicago a month ago. Agree, best energy drink I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Monster. Sometimes I like to switch it up though. Has anyone ever heard of Eternal Energy Shot? Saw these guys at Walmart

    ReplyDelete
  9. in nederland is het ook te koop bij de jumbo supermarkt in wolvega het is fucking lekker echt nice energy!!

    ReplyDelete