Friday, April 5, 2013

Monster: Ultra Blue

Now why would I want to see a drink that is supposed to resemble the cold when where I live it just started to feel like spring this week. But hey I'm sounding like old man winter, lets see if another new "0 calorie" monster is even worth buying once.

Taste-Ill tell you straight off that the first taste is very misleading because its very good and what I wish the rest of the drink tasted like but instead it was a mouth full of acid fake tasting coolant for your car. Its supossed to be lighter tasting just like zero ultra, I like this one a little more because it seems even lighter in flavor and has less of that grapefruit taste. Who knows maybe they just added some Monster nitrous black ice flavouring with zero ultra or absoloute zero. But its another drink I would buy on extreme occasion and only if Im trying to watch my weight. But Im not found of these completely 0 everything  chemical tasting drinks, I dont get the point, I would rather drink a rehab any day or even a blue monster. One thing I do like better is it kind of has a cooling winter taste to it which might be good in the summer

RATING-6/10

Buzz-I Drank it first thing in the morning and finished it slow because I dont like it obviously lol but it got me going and like I said with the last rehab monster isnt listing the milla grams in their blend anymore just the caffeine amount which seems to be different in every drink now. Monster energy blend: Taurine, ginseng, l-carnitine, caffine, glucuronolactone, gaurana and inositol (70 mgs caffine per 8.oz) with 100% rda of all 4 B vitamins.

RATING-8.5/10

Over all rating-7.25/10

No comments:

Post a Comment