Friday, October 9, 2009

Moxie

Had to head back over to the ghetto again to get this. Even tho I got a flat tire from all the liquor bottles the stupid "people" bust in the streets in was worth it....well not really.

Taste-I see citrus on the can but I taste hints of red bull, like my friend garry said it tastes like smarties and it does. You might be able to compare this to venom but with more of a tart citrus taste.

RATING-7/10

Buzz-Man if only you could see the radioactive color of this drink, what the hell do they put in this? I was spitting this electric green color all day, not only that but this drink does make you spit and clogs up your throat with flem. 100% RDA niacin and vit.C. 190% vit.B6. 180% vit.B12 and 50% pantothenic acid.

RATING-1.5/10

Over all rating-4.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment