Friday, August 27, 2010

U force:cherry limeade

I had to walk about 5 miles in downtown Denver on the scary side of town IN THE RAIN.. AT NIGHT, to buy these u force drinks. But it was well well worth it because they were buy one get one freakin free! So I paid for 5 new drinks and got 5 more to truly enjoy.

Taste-These drinks are the best, I love the unique flavors and if there buy one get one free I seriously think i might walk 5 miles every day. Its got a very vibrant taste, I don't know if theres actually lime in here but it seems like you can really taste it same with the strawberry it all seems so natural but it isn't. They still know how to make a energy drink!

RATING-9/10

Buzz-Well it got me back to the hotel room, but I don't know if it was the drink or the fact I just got 5 free, probably that. 90% RDA niacin. 240% vitB6. 80% vitB12. 45% pantothenic acid.

RATING-2/10

Over all rating-5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment