Thursday, April 23, 2009

Celsius:raspberry acai green tea by Nolan

I hope they make more of these.

Taste-Very light,its really almost water,until you get to the end then it gets really good.I probley should have shaken it up.These drinks are great for being sugar free,its probley because they just use fruit juice because you don't have to count that as sugar.

RATING-8.5/10

Buzz-This drink got me into the perfect mood,it made me happy and full of childlike glee.Great for the morning,use instead of coffee.The blend is the same as the other.By the way theres a total of 200 mgs of natural caffeine in here.

RATING-6/10

Total amount of mgs-2,249.70

Over all rating-7.25/10

1 comment:

  1. That's a very interesting looking can. At first glance, to be quite honest it doesn't scream "I taste good". But I would still like to try it and judge for myself. If you ever get a chance, check out my Energy Drink Reviews Site. I'm trying to try pretty much every energy drink out there so the public can use it as a resource before they purchase. Anyways, cool review.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete