Saturday, May 26, 2012

Big Jack: Yellow

This drink is so damn yellow it stained my shirt. As soon as I opened it, it splashed on my nice white shirt. I totally forgot about these drinks and I was clueless that they made other flavors. But dont get excited, I found these at big lots of course.

Taste- An over powered citrus. Its as strong as the color. A little too much for even me. If you think a monster is sweet and over bearing you need to try this.

RATING-6/10

Buzz- Didn't really do much for me. Usually when they taste this strong, they're trying to cover up a lot of ingredients, not that this doesn't have a fair amount. 947 mgs taurine. 150 mgs glucuronolactone. 100 mgs ginseng. 48 mgs inositol. 25mgs l-carnitine. 81 mgs caffeine. 20 mgs niacin (which apparently when in energy drinks gives you cancer now?) 5 mgs B6 and pantothenic acid and 4.8 mgs vitamin B12.

RATING-6.5/10

Total amount of mgs-1390.4

Over all rating-6.25/10

No comments:

Post a Comment