Monday, June 18, 2012

Az

You know you found a rare gem when you walk into a run down gas station and find one drink of one kind in plain view on the shelf and its always covered in sticky stuff with a dent. And I'm serious, its happened to me a lot. And its always a rare one.

Taste- These Arizona drinks are always special. I wasn't sure if I was missing any but I bought this just to be sure, and I'm glad I did. Now I have all 4 series of Arizona energy drinks. All very rare. This is like Arizona caution, kind of like carbonated light green tea with a lot of sticky HFCS. Not a fan of carbonated tea as I'm sure Ive stated in all the other Arizona reviews, but my friend liked it so its just my opinion. Who needs it.

RATING-5/10

Buzz- 12.8 mgs glucose (sugar) 1000 mgs taurine. 100 mgs caffeine, l-carnitine, ginseng, inositol, gaurana and glucuronolactone. 35 mgs milk thistle and 100% rda vitamins B6,12,5 and C.

RATING-7.5/10

Total amount of mgs-1811

Over all rating-6.25/10

No comments:

Post a Comment