Friday, January 11, 2013

Buy This Energy Drink Help Kids: Blue Ice

Last drink from New York, well these weren't even from there they were from Pennsylvania. But anyways I'm really glad I got to find all these drinks and probably could have found more if my back pack would have fit them lol.

Taste-Probably the best tasting drink I got on this trip, or had in general (all the food was really bad, probably because I didn't spend 50 dollars on a meal). This is another great bubble gum flavor with a taste of cream soda and the best color.. Blue! It even smells good.

RATING-8.5/10

Buzz-This shocked me, these drinks have a really efficient blend that will work! 2805 mgs taurine, caffeine, inositol, choline, bitartrate, glucuronolactone and EDTA. 122 mgs vitamin C. 41 mgs niacin! 8 mgs vitamin B6! and 21 mgs vitamin B12! Surprisingly you cant even taste all the vitamin powder in here. BUT! We have some false advertising here. Bitartrate is a white powder used for texture purposes in food and soft drinks and has no energy benefits what so ever. No clue why they would put it in the blend.

RATING-8.5/10

Total amount of mgs-2,997

Over all rating-8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment