Monday, June 1, 2009

Blue frog by Nolan

I always wanted this ever since I saw in on pbc's site,but thanks to my good friend Michelle "efusjon" Anne I got it.

Taste-I expected a blue "healthy" mountain dew sugary something but actually got something quite different.It reminds me a lot of verve it has that pulp and almost tastes the same except this isnt as citrusy.But you can defiantly taste the mgs.I have to say I was disappointed.

RATING-5.5/10

Buzz-1.5 mgs thiamin.1.7 mgs riboflavin.20 mgs niacin.6 mgs vit.B6.18 mgs vit.B12.400 mgs folate.300 mgs biotin.10 mgs pantothenic acid.1000 mgs taurine.80 mgs natural caffeine.200 mgs quercetin.50 mgs inositol.10 mgs choline chloride.Now this is why it tastes bad.2 fl oz of reconstitued pure tonagan limu moui extract of the whole sphaerotrichia divaricata sea plant! papaya puree,mango juice,pear juice and apple juice.

RATING-7/10

Total amount of mgs-2,097.20

Over all rating-6.25/10


No comments:

Post a Comment