Saturday, December 29, 2012

Celsius: Sparkling Cola

I hate reviewing these drinks, let alone drinking them. Who actually wants to drink these anyway? If you want to burn fat and max your metabolism theres natural pills for that, that work a lot better.

Taste-Not as bad as I expected. Even better than diet coke. I still didn't want to drinks the whole thing because I hate diet cola with a passion but if I were to compare it I would say it tastes very similar to diet coke without that aspartame taste because, well its not sweetened with the cheap alternative like aspartame but instead sucralose.

RATING-5/10

Buzz-Apparently according to studies this drink burns 100 calories or more per can thanks to a formula called metaplus which contains 100% rda of all your B and C vitamins of course and 1,810 mgs taurine, gaurana, green tea, caffeine, glucuronolactone and ginger. I really didn't know energy drinks really raise your metabolism that much. Probably not mine though considering I'm prone to these drinks. So its like my metabolism wont be normal unless I keep drinking them. Maybe that's why I'm still chubby.

RATING-8/10

Total amount of mgs-2,399.7

Over all rating-6.75/10


No comments:

Post a Comment