Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nuclear: Green Xtreme

The drinks I love most are the traditional line of drinks with unique soda like flavors that arnt necessarily healthy for you. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of a healthy uncarbonated energy drink for sports. In fact I had that idea way before they started doing that but drinks like these are why I started collecting.

Taste- Pretty much monster. But just like any red bull clone this doesn't have the trademark monster taste, you would only know what I'm talking about if you really paid attention to the flavors and since none of you review drinks you wouldn't be able to tell.

RATING-8/10

Buzz- I see it has taurine first, caffeine then glucuronolactone in the ingredients but it only mentions 90% rda vitamin B3. 240% B6 80% B12 and 45% pantothenic acid. I hadn't had an energy drink in 24 hours (which is surprising for me lol) and I drank this in the morning and could feel it working for a few hours so it must have a decent amount along with that wonderful sugar but I cant count it on the rating.

Buzz-2/10

Over all rating-5/10

1 comment:

  1. I review them. I dont have a large collection since I dont travel a lot but Ive reviewed around 200.

    ReplyDelete