Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Starbucks Refreshers: Mango

Apologies for the dark picture, I don't feel like re-taking it. I'm sure you guys don't care about this review anyways haha.

Taste- The only one that actually lives up to its name, "refresher". So I was stuck in the bad side of Bloomington and had to walk around for a bit so I stumbled upon the missing drink at a Mobil. It has a nice natural taste and and feel but like the others it gets old fast. It started out as an 8 for me and then by the time I was done I was thinking a 5. First few drinks are the best no doubt, but it seems like all drinks have been that way for me recently.

RATING-6.5/10

Buzz- Made with green coffee beans half of your DV of B vitamins and a smell enough amount of ginseng so they can say its in there.

RATING-1.5/10

Over all rating-3.5/10

1 comment:

  1. I was actually disappointed in this one. The mango didn't come across as strong as I wanted it to.

    ReplyDelete