Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nawgan: Red Berries

Taste- Red berries huh? It tastes more like that prominent fake cranberry flavor that's been watered down, like ocean spray energy. It has two types of sweeteners with only 45 calories in the whole can. Cane sugar, erythritol (a sugar alcohol found in fruits that doesn't effect the blood sugar level) and citicoline. Its easily drinkable but nothing to enjoy.

RATING-5/10

Buzz- This drink has two things to power your mind. 100 mgs caffeine from green tea. And 250 mgs cognizin, which is the brand name for the psychostimulant Citicoline is a form of choline which is what gives your brain its memory absorbing capabilities.This drink actually has enough of that to work and I'm sure if you drank about two or three of these a day you would see extreme changes with your memory. Which is what I really need because I can hardly remember memories of my past unfortunately. This also contains 50% rda vitamin E, B6 and B12.

RATING-8.5/10

Over all rating-6.75/10

1 comment:

  1. Hiya very nice site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I'm satisfied to
    find so many useful information right here within the submit, we'd like work out more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .
    Also see my site: africanmangoguide.net

    ReplyDelete