Sunday, October 25, 2009

Purple stuff:classic lemon lime

Do we have a drank copy cat on our hands? It looks like drank started a trend. This is a cool can tho with the name and the slogans and the fake little reviews on the side of the can.

Taste-A perfect lemon lime, don't see how it can get any better. To bad they use crystalline fructose tho.

RATING-8.5/10

Buzz-Last time I reviewed drank I reviewed it before it effected me and I wish I would have given it a better review for buzz or in this case sluzz so I will wait for this. Any way it has 10 mgs rosehip powder and valerian root. 5 mgs l-theamine. 10 mgs pantothenic acid. 2 mgs vit.B6 and 20 mgs niacin. Compared to drank these have l-theamine instead of melanomin other wise its the same. Well I have waited a half an hour and I feel the same maybe a bit drowsy and sleepy but it didn't make me always crash right on the floor like drank did. Anyways these drinks both need more ingredients and amounts because I know for a fact that 10 mgs of valarian root and rosehips isn't going to do anything. So maybe its just all in your head.

RATING-5.5/10

Total amount of mgs-63

Over all rating-6.75/10


No comments:

Post a Comment