Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Brain toniq by Nolan

There is absolutely nothing bad in this drink,it's purely positive fuel for your brain; It's more of a think drink than an energy drink, but it's close enough.


Taste- Definitely clean tasting, I can't really describe it well. I accidentally froze one of the cans and drank it as a slurpie and it was actually good. It is sweetened with organic agave nectar, and has natural citrus extracts, so that's a plus. But the flavor is kind of boring.


RATING-5.5/10


Buzz- Mostly things I've never seen in an energy drink, but this is great. I felt very light and could think very clearly. I seriously felt like I could do anything. I didn't feel like there was a weight put on me like usual. If you need to focus for anything I definitely would recommend trying this. 1,830 mgs of choline, eleutherococcus, rhodiola root, DMAE and blue green algae.

RATING-5.5/10

Total amount of mgs-1,830

Over all rating-5.5/10

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nick and Nolan, this is Scott, the owner and creator of Brain Toniq. Thanks for the review. I didn't seen any other way to contact you. Can you send me your email address? You can email me by going to our site, at http://www.braintoniq.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nick,
    This sound like a great drink, I am going to try it. I have recently been introduced to another product that does some amaizing things for the brain and a whole lot more. Check out this link
    my link

    ReplyDelete