Thursday, March 10, 2011

Red rain: downpour

I never really get to find new drinks anymore because 1. I don't have a car anymore and 2. I'm usually always busy. But yesterday I decided to go job hunting (which turned out pretty successful) and thought I should stop at dollar tree to see if they were hiring and found 3 flavors of red rain, and two Ive never had before. Too bad they weren't hiring.

Taste- So tasty! This is why I love energy drinks! I almost just want to give it a ten but I know that's sacrificial. I can taste the cherry but that limeade flavor just completes it even though its not so close to tasting like actual cherry limeade that your mom makes in the pitcher. Fxck it, I don't see how it can get much better.

RATING-10/10

Buzz- I really wish I could get a over all ten rating but its either, tastes amazing but has a weak energy blend or its powerful as hell but tastes like paint thinner. 80% rda vitamin b3. 70% niacin and vitamin B6. 5% vitamin B12 and 30% vitamin B5

RATING-2/10

Over all rating-5.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment