Saturday, December 29, 2012

Celsius: Iced Tea - Lemon

These have to be the ugliest cans ever. I think that's what makes me not want to drink them, because they really arnt that bad.

Taste-Not bad, I actually prefer this to the rockstar tea + lemonade. It has a better tea and lemon balance without the "powder" taste or palliate feel. My only complaint is the vitamin taste at the end. Just make sure you give it a little shake before you drink.

RATING-7.5/10

Buzz-Apparently according to studies this drink burns 100 calories or more per can thanks to a formula called metaplus which contains 100% rda of all your B and C vitamins of course and 1,810 mgs taurine, gaurana, green tea, caffeine, glucuronolactone and ginger. I really didn't know energy drinks really raise your metabolism that much. Probably not mine though considering I'm prone to these drinks. So its like my metabolism wont be normal unless I keep drinking them. Maybe that's why I'm still chubby.

RATING-8/10

Total amount of mgs-2,399.7

Over all rating-7.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment