Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Monster:java-originale

Wow its been for evs since I had a monster java,but thanks to caffeine guru I found one that i missed way back when I first started collecting.I couldn't believe I missed a monster.

Taste-I know I say this a lot but this is just your average creamed coffee but this one is perfect nothing wrong but nothing amazing either.But if your choosing between a monster java or some other energy coffee get this because the design is just so pimp with the wood look and the boxes of four they come in look tight also,oh did I mention this coffee is imported!

RATING-7.5/10

Buzz-I actually haven't had a energy drink in a couple weeks and this gave me a NICE buzz,I was so hyper and it was so good!2,500 mgs lcarnitine,glucose,caffeine,gaurana,inositol,glucuronolactone and maltidextrin.200 mgs ginseng.1,000 mgs taurine.130 mgs phosphorus.6 mgs vit.B12.2 mgs vit.B6.20 mgs Vit.B3.1.7 mgs vit.B2.240 mgs potassium.40 mgs vit.D.30 mgs vit.C.80 mgs vit.A and 180 mgs calcium.

RATING-9.5/10

Total amount of mgs-4,434.70

Over all rating-8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment