Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mountain dew:typhoon

Ive been waiting for mountain dew to do this again and once I heard it was official I was jumping up and down with my fellow dew fan. We actually got this and white out two weeks before it hit shelves in Illinois.

Taste-When you compare every mountain dew made this would defiantly be at the top. Its like a carbonated fruit punch mountain dew style! So flavorful and juicy! GOD I love mountain dew!

RATING-10/10

Buzz-You just have your regular 54 mgs of caffeine like a regular can of dew.

RATING-1.5/10

Over all rating-5.25/10

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried THiNQ yet? THiNQ http://thinqdrink.com ...I would like to see you review THiNQ drink next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, this mountain dew is disgusting. its a half assed carbonated fruit punch. if you want a good carbonated fruit punch try tahitian treat. its soooo much better than this bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE MTN DEW TYPHOON! This is by far the best flavor they have made!

    ReplyDelete