Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unbound Energy review by Nick


Is it just me, or is every Unbound caked with a layer of filth. I've had at least 5 Unbounds and all of them were REALLY dirty, I'm talkin' scum covered. Anyway, I'm a big fan of the Unbounds.

Taste - If you smell this drink, it smell exactly like Amp Overdrive but, when you drink it, it tastes mostly like regular Amp with a strong strawberry taste; Unbound is like a new strawberry flavored Amp. Another bonus of the taste is that it seems to get better (and the strawberry taste gets stronger) as you get to the bottom of the can.
RATING - 8.5/10

Buzz - I really wish I could give this drink a higher buzz rating but, I can't because it looks like they took the monster blend,except for the taurine, and cut it in half. Why would they do that?!
RATING - 5/10

OVERALL RATING - 6.75/10

1 comment:

  1. Good rating especially considering the time it was launched. The taste was is quite OK.

    ReplyDelete