Thursday, June 25, 2009

5-Hour Energy’s Featured Fan Contest

5-Hour Energy is hosting yet another contest! The“Become a Featured Fan” contest has 5-Hour Energy fans submitting their photo and story of 400 words or less to the 5-Hour Energy team to showcase why they are one of 5-Hour Energy’s biggest fans. The winner will be featured on the 5-Hour Energy Web site with their story and will win 72 bottles of 5-Hour Energy shots. All you have to do is write about how 5-Hour Energy has made a positive impact on your life. Was it the key to finishing that marathon? Does it help motivate you to work out? Or is it the one thing you count on to make it through a long day of work? You get the opportunity to showcase any experience that you choose where a 5-Hour Energy shot has made a difference in your performance. You get the chance to show off your experiences, talents, or abilities in this story and potentially share it with the world! Essentially, you get your moment in the spotlight!

Check out the rules and conditions and then submit your story by July 10, 2009. It is super easy and only takes a few minutes to enter! You can find the information on the details and enter at the < href="">http://www.5hourenergy.com/contest_featuredfan.asp"> 5-Hour Energy site's contest page.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. You have cool little quick reviews, I like them! I was wondering, Do you get your energy drinks for free or do you buy them? I wonder because I just started my own energy review site and I want to get all the energy drinks I can to review. You can contact me at my email if you like: Rossco2314@yahoo.com

    Also check out my flow site, lets become followers of each others site

    http://alitllebitofthisthatandthose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete